Thursday 30 August 2012

I'm Still Here!

The normal British weather is still lingering over the UK, but I must admit, it is getting better. Every day of the week now, the local Chiffchaff is still calling and showing well by the rabbit hutch on the corner, and I have managed to get some more pics.......



Also in the garden this morning were about 10 Long-tailed Tits in the far bushes, but soon cleared off.


We all headed to Alton Water earlier this week, but unfortunately there wasn't much to see. A Common Sandpiper though was resting on one of the platforms, and plenty of Common Terns, Great Crested Grebes, and Passerines.




Common Tern

We having a weekend stay in Norfolk, and we're leaving tonight, and coming back on Sunday, and I know for a fact we are heading up to Blakeney Point, so wish us luck. Obviously, I will post about it when we get back. Happy Birding.

No comments:

Post a Comment